Highly Thoughtful Layout with an Abundance of Natural Light!
Havenwood by Mosaic is a bespoke boutique development consisting of 22 beautifully appointed 3 bedroom townhouses which effortlessly combine modern sophistication with timeless appeal. Each townhouse embraces stylish functionality, incorporating the finest aspects of open-plan living with superbly crafted interiors and premium style finishes.
High ceilings plus large windows and doors provide an abundance of natural light, while the elegant free-flowing floor plans are complemented by beautiful timber floors. Clever design ensures the integrated indoor and outdoor living areas flow fluidly into one other, while individual and private open spaces, as well as balconies on upper levels, provide further entertainment areas; perfect for the Queensland lifestyle.
Superb kitchens, luxurious bathrooms and generous storage space combine to create a contemporary home with sheer comfort and style in mind. Private, lock up garages allow parking for 2 cars side by side, providing further convenience and security.
With modern, sleek and functional finishes designed to optimise style, comfort, storage and space, Havenwood by Mosaic will continue to satisfy for years to come.
• 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, plus study nook , 2 car garage
• Air conditioning in all bedrooms, living areas plus fans in all bedrooms
• Generous open plan layout with higher than average ceilings to enhance space
• Stunning timber look tiled flooring throughout kitchen and living area
• Large windows providing natural light and ventilation with fly screens and block-out roller blinds
• Generous built-in wardrobes with mirrored doors & walk-in wardrobe
• Sleek functional design and ample kitchen bench space complete with polished stone benchtops with waterfall ends
• European oven, induction cook-top, integrated dishwasher, microwave, under bench mounted sink and european tapware
• Functional patio blending indoor and outdoor spaces with ample natural light and privacy & a spacious courtyard
• Stunning fully tiled bathrooms, stylish European sanitary ware, semi-frameless shower screens and vanities with ample storage
• Separate laundry area with dryer installed
• Additional linen and storage space
• Small pets will be considered upon application
McDowall is set in a leafy green corridor filled with parklands and reserves, yet it’s just minutes to every desired amenity. Public transport is regular and plentiful and the city’s proximity makes the daily commute quick and easy. Only a stones throw away you will find the McDowall Village for convenience. The Westfield Chermside is only 5kms away for the more serious shopper boasting shops, cinemas, restaurants, cafes, tavern and bus interchange.
Would you like to inspect this property?
Please click the ‘Book an Inspection Time’ button to book for an inspection or register your interest.
** PLEASE ENSURE REGISTRATIONS ARE DONE THROUGH THE BOOK AN INSPECTION BUTTON SO THAT OUR OFFICE CAN NOTIFY YOU OF ANY TIME CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS **
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Mosaic Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.