The Jewel of Springfield!
Mosaic Property Management is proud to present to the rental market this beautifully finished oversized two bedroom apartment. Located in the increasingly popular suburb of Springfield Central this property offers style, convenience, space, and low maintenance living at its finest.
Situated in the Park Avenue Apartments in the heart of Springfield Central, blessed with stunning views over Robelle Domain, this property has a total floor plan of 130m2 and consists of 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (one En-suite), study nook, an open plan living, kitchen and dining area and large wrap around balcony with views of the local wildlife. This apartment offers an exclusive lifestyle inspired by the beauty of local park lands, lakes, shopping and walking trails.
– 2 Bedrooms (Master with En-suite, Built In Robe, Ceiling Fan and Balcony Access)
– 2 Bathrooms (One En-suite)
– 1 Secured Car Space with an Additional Over Bonnet Storage
– Modern Kitchen with European Appliances including a Dishwasher and Gas Cooking
– Study Nook with Overhead Storage
– Open Plan Kitchen, Living and Dining Area
– Large Wrap Around Balcony
– Split System Air-Conditioning in both Bedrooms and the Living Area.
– Ceiling fans in both Bedrooms
– Internal Laundry with added Storage
– Intercom with video security
– NBN Ready
– Podium Level with BBQ facilities
– Secured access
Gas usage is also included in the weekly rental charge.
Walking distance to Orion Town Centre, Robelle Parklands, Orion Lagoon, USQ, Mater Hospital, GE Building, Springfield Tower and Springfield Central Train Station.
Would you like to view this property?
Please click the blue ‘Book an Inspection Time’ button to book for an inspection or register your interest.
** PLEASE ENSURE REGISTRATIONS ARE DONE THROUGH THE BOOK AN INSPECTION BUTTON SO THAT OUR OFFICE CAN NOTIFY YOU OF ANY TIME CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS **
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Mosaic Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.