Stunning & Spacious Three Bedroom Apartment!
Savant by Mosaic is a stunning boutique development consisting of 17 beautifully appointed apartments. Each apartment embraces modern functionality, featuring open plan interiors, with beautiful timber look flooring flowing out to private balconies, complemented by contemporary finishes and quality appliances to make modern living a breeze.
The classic neutral styling and luxury finishes and fixtures are enhanced by the generous interiors and high ceilings, while large windows and doors provide an abundance of natural light. Private balconies also provide ample space for entertaining.
• Unfurnished spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1 car apartment
• Air conditioning in all bedrooms, living areas plus fans in all bedrooms
• Generous open plan layout with higher than average ceilings to enhance space
• Stunning timber-look tiled flooring throughout kitchen and living area
• Large windows providing natural light and ventilation with fly screens and block-out roller blinds
• Generous built-in wardrobes with mirrored doors or walk-in wardrobes
• Sleek functional design and ample kitchen bench space complete with polished stone benchtops with waterfall ends
• European oven, induction cooktop, integrated dishwasher, microwave, under bench mounted sink and european tapware
• Functional balconies blending indoor and outdoor spaces with ample natural light and privacy
• Stunning fully tiled bathrooms, stylish European sanitary ware, semi-frameless shower screens and bespoke vanities with ample storage
• Separate laundry area with dryer installed
• Additional linen and storage space
• Fully secure lifts and car parks with intercom entry – please note individual car spaces, not lock up garages
• Communal rooftop terrace
With close proximity to the CBD and a vast expanse of prime riverfront land, St Lucia is certainly one of Brisbane’s most desirable suburbs.
Positioned only 500 metres from the University of Queensland (UQ) St Lucia campus, sport and entertainment facilities, which caters for over 5,000 staff and more than 36,000 students.
Commuting is simple, or use one of the numerous public transport options including bus, train, and ferry.
Would you like to inspect this property?
Please click the ‘Book an Inspection Time’ button to book for an inspection or register your interest.
** PLEASE ENSURE REGISTRATIONS ARE DONE THROUGH THE BOOK AN INSPECTION BUTTON SO THAT OUR OFFICE CAN NOTIFY YOU OF ANY TIME CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS **
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Mosaic Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.