Luxurious Style, Peaceful Surrounds and Absolute Convenience!
The interior design features open living spaces with high ceilings and a gourmet style gallery kitchen, including stone benchtops and European appliances. Natural light abounds with space-enhancing full height sliding doors opening to the generous and private courtyard.
The highly thoughtful layout provides a clear separation between apartment bedrooms and bathrooms resulting in maximum privacy and dual living appeal. Storage has not been neglected, with generous built-in wardrobe together with additional linen and storage space.
• Two-bedroom apartment with en-suite and main bathroom
• Air conditioning in lounge room and master bedroom
• Fans adequate for all bedrooms
• Generous built-in wardrobes with additional linen and storage space
• Open plan layout with ample living, dining and outdoor entertaining areas
• Gourmet kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space including European appliances, an induction cooktop, integrated dishwasher and microwave
• Spacious patio and courtyard for additional living space
• Small pets will be considered upon application
• Security entry with intercom access and secure car park space
• Internal laundry with included dryer
Latimer Street, bordering Greenslopes, is a quiet street in the Brisbane suburb of Holland Park. Handy to a range of essential services: shops, restaurants, specialty stores, gyms, banks, hotels, a variety of highly regarded schools and childcare centres, the southern city fringe central business district, sporting facilities, two universities and two Westfield shopping centres.
Would you like to inspect this property?
Please click the ‘Book an Inspection Time’ button to book for an inspection or register your interest.
** PLEASE ENSURE REGISTRATIONS ARE DONE THROUGH THE BOOK AN INSPECTION BUTTON SO THAT OUR OFFICE CAN NOTIFY YOU OF ANY TIME CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS **
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Mosaic Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.