Coastal luxury in thriving Mermaid Beach!
Located in an idyllic address in the heart of the Gold Coast’s Dress Circle, where luxury and lifestyle meet, Bela by Mosaic infuses finely crafted architectural elements with next-level amenity.
Designed by internationally renowned architecture firm Rothelowman, this stunning collection of vertically stacked beach homes pay homage to the iconic beach shacks of the 1950’s, thoughtfully reimagined to create modern, spacious retreats that enliven the senses while retaining a timeless harmony with its coveted beachside location.
Located just off prestigious Hedges Avenue, a short stroll to the pristine sand and surf of Mermaid Beach and world-class dining, shopping and lifestyle amenity.
The apartments boast a classic, functional design that maximises space, natural light and fresh ocean breezes. Design highlights include:
• High ceilings, modern square set finish, expansive balconies and open planning emphasize space, light and contemporary style
• Architectural aluminium framed windows and doors provide abundant natural light and ventilation
• Engineered oak timber flooring to open plan living, kitchen and dining creates a seamless flow from one living space to another
• Opulent designer fixtures and finishes throughout the kitchen and all bathrooms finished with beautiful stone benchtops
• Roller blinds on all windows and glass doors offer privacy and enhance cooling efficiency
• Clever use of space creates abundant storage solutions; including separate linen cupboard, and walk-in or built-in wardrobes
• European stainless steel appliances including a 60cm gas cooktop and pull-out rangehood, 60cm electric oven, built-in microwave, fully integrated dishwasher and generous fridge allowance with water supply fitting
• Designer custom kitchens finished in timber look laminate with finger pull detail, feature handle to pantry, soft close drawers, double undermount sink and chrome tapware
• 20mm reconstituted stone benchtops, concealed LED lighting, engineered stone splashback
BATHROOMS / ENSUITES
• Designer accessories by Brodware, semi-frameless shower screens with pivot door and full height ceramic tiles to all walls
• Above bench feature ceramic basins, tapware by Brodware and back to wall toilet suite with dual flush cistern
• Custom vanity cabinetry finished in high quality laminate with storage, reconstituted stone benchtops with mirror cabinet storage above
AIR CONDITIONING AND FANS
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
• Ceiling fans to all bedrooms
WARDROBES / BEDROOMS
• Built-in mirrored robes with sliding doors, open laminate shelves, drawers and hanging rails
• Walk-in robe to main bedroom to include hanging rails, drawers and open shelving
• High quality wool blend cut pile carpet with premium underlay in all bedrooms and robes
• Free-to-air point and provision for PAY-TV in living room and main bedroom
• Provision for internet via high speed fibre
• Data/phone outlet to living area and main bedroom to enable phone connection or home networking
• Ample power points throughout apartment, including a minimum of one USB charging point to living room, kitchen and bedrooms
• A water outlet to each balcony
• Waterproof external power point
Bela features a level of residential amenity far beyond anything on offer on the Gold Coast. six-star luxury lifestyle, with access to an unprecedented level of residential amenity, including:
• A large resort pool and spa with lush subtropical landscaping, sun deck and in-water lounges
• Commercial quality gymnasium with spa, steam room, sauna,
• Dedicated yoga and pilates zone
• Secure bike and surfboard storage
• Residents’ deck with executive lounge
• Access to Mosaic Concierge services
• An ultra-exclusive Resident’s Club on level 26, with wine room, private dining rooms, kitchen, beautifully appointed library, lounge and media room and of course those remarkable Gold Coast views.
Would you like to view this property?
Please click the blue ‘Book an Inspection Time’ button to book for an inspection or register your interest.
** PLEASE ENSURE REGISTRATIONS ARE DONE THROUGH THE BOOK AN INSPECTION BUTTON SO THAT OUR OFFICE CAN NOTIFY YOU OF ANY TIME CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS **
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Mosaic Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.