Spacious Apartment in the Heart of Greenslopes!
This stylish apartment offers a sophisticated lifestyle close to the exclusive and chic Stone’s Corner community. Embracing a flowing indoor and outdoor design it’s perfect for the entertainer.
With two designer bedrooms, architecturally designed main bathroom, an open plan layout & spacious balcony allowing the perfect blend for Brisbane lifestyle, this property is not to be missed!
Just some of the abundance of features include:
– 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom and 1 car apartment
– Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone bench top & dishwasher
– Open plan living, kitchen & dining areas with plenty of natural light
– Air conditioned living area flows onto your own private, spacious balcony giving you more space to entertain or relax with family & friends
– Well-sized master bedroom with air conditioning, built-in wardrobe & spacious en-suite with shower
– Large second bedroom is large & features built-in wardrobes & ceiling fan
– Modern main bathroom with shower over bath
– Secure under cover car space
– Block out blinds & fly screens throughout
– Internal laundry with dryer
Located approximately 6 kilometers from the CBD, close to Stones Corner and the cafe chic lifestyle, the ever popular suburb of Greenslopes is constantly growing. With public transport, eateries, cafe’s & supermarkets located within walking distance, feel free to leave the car at home. You also have easy access to schools & shopping centres. Greenslopes provides you with an ‘easy living’ lifestyle with everything nearby.
Would you like to view this property?
Please click the blue ‘Book an Inspection Time’ button to book for an inspection or register your interest.
** PLEASE ENSURE REGISTRATIONS ARE DONE THROUGH THE BOOK AN INSPECTION BUTTON SO THAT OUR OFFICE CAN NOTIFY YOU OF ANY TIME CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS **
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Mosaic Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.