EXECUTIVE TWO BEDROOM UNIT IN AWARD WINNING 'DRIFT BY MOSAIC'
This stunning two bedroom unit at Drift by Mosaic, encompasses quality and sophistication whilst still maintaining that relaxed coastal feel.
The complex is ideally situated on Coolum Terrace and David Low Way, with Coolum Main Beach, First Bay and Point Arkwright all conveniently in walking distance.
– Split system air conditioning in bedrooms and living space
– 2 Modern Bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles
– Chef Quality Kitchens with stone bench tops and plenty of cupboard and bench space
– S/S European Appliances including an integrated dishwasher
– Open plan living and dining featuring Oak timber floors
– High ceilings and large windows provide an abundance of natural light
– Audio security system to apartments
– Glass sliding stacker doors for indoor to outdoor entertainment and living
– Security screens
– One car park with swipe access
– Spacious balcony
– Timber look tiled flooring to kitchen and living
– Luxury pool, lounge area and barbecue facilities
– Super fast, super simple, no lock in contract internet with Gigafy already installed
– Dryer included
– Top floor
Surrounded by the glories of nature with beautiful beaches, rocky headlands and magnificent mountains, you can enjoy all the benefits of relaxed Sunshine Coast living while still maintaining the convenience of a more suburban lifestyle. Superior planning and innovative design have maximised privacy and space, with each apartment skillfully positioned to take advantage of the cooling sea breezes and stunning views. Classic styling and luxurious inclusions create the perfect setting for enjoying all that this idyllic location has to offer.
Would you like to inspect this property?
Please click the ‘Book an Inspection Time’ button to book for an inspection or register your interest.
** PLEASE ENSURE REGISTRATIONS ARE DONE THROUGH THE BOOK AN INSPECTION BUTTON SO THAT OUR OFFICE CAN NOTIFY YOU OF ANY TIME CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS **
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Mosaic Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.