Stylish & Sophisticated Apartment in the Most Convenient of Locations!
This stunning apartment features an open plan layout with generous space and higher than average ceiling heights. The gourmet style kitchen includes high quality European fixtures and fittings, stone benchtops and European appliances. Natural light abounds, with space-enhancing full height sliding doors opening to generous and private balconies.
The highly thoughtful layout provides a clear separation between the bedroom and bathroom resulting in maximum privacy and dual living appeal. Storage has not been neglected, with generous built-in wardrobes with Smart Robes fit-out provided, together with additional linen and storage space.
• Stunning and very spacious 1 bedroom 1 bathroom apartment
• Open plan living and dining with beautiful timber floors throughout all living spaces
• Gourmet kitchen with ample bench space, complete with European appliances, integrated dishwasher and microwave
• Large private balcony – perfect for entertaining friends and family
• Security entry with intercom access
• Separate internal laundry with dryer included
• Additional linen and storage space
• Remote access to underground car park
Nothing is far from Indooroopilly, it’s all on your doorstep. Close proximity to a range of essential services, shops, restaurants, specialty stores, medical services, gyms, hotels and a variety of highly regarded schools and child care centres, the University of Queensland business district, hospitals, sporting and entertainment facilities, plus much more.
Would you like to view this property.
Please click the blue ‘Book an Inspection Time’ button to book for an inspection or register your interest.
** PLEASE ENSURE REGISTRATIONS ARE DONE THROUGH THE BOOK AN INSPECTION BUTTON SO THAT OUR OFFICE CAN NOTIFY YOU OF ANY TIME CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS **
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Mosaic Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.